From:
Eric Outten <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Dec 1998 08:24:21 -0800
Herb:

That really sounds like you have a monitor problem that may not have
been noticable until the deep blue Win98 screen was used.  The other,
more remote possibility is that the monitor just happened to begin to
die at the same time you upgraded.  Try another monitor.
HTH.
Eric

--
Eric R. Outten 773-978-3478 "typito ergo sum"
[log in to unmask] - Oh! Electronic Solutions, Inc.