From:
Michael Luevane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Sep 2003 09:36:55 -0700
There are plenty of articles describing dual-booting Windows and Linux. Try
Google :)

Here are some links to get you started:
http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/Linux/docs/HOWTO/other-formats/html_single/Linux+
Windows-HOWTO.html
http://www.rageunderground.com/articles/dualboot.shtml
http://www.geocities.com/epark/linux/grub-w2k-HOWTO.html

| Michael Luevane      | Systems Administrator     |
| [log in to unmask] | Quantec, LLC              |
| 503-228-2992         | http://www.quantecllc.com |

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml