From:
Keith Morse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Sep 1999 21:45:40 -0700
There are only two ways I'm aware of this  being accomplished.  One is via
the phone companies infrastructure (their switch apparently won't).  Two
is bring the ISDN lines into your own PBX and program the hunt group
yourself.  I believe the Nortel Meridian line (option 11 or better) can do
this.

Potentially, posing this question on a telcom specific list or newsgroup
could bring more precise answers.  I don't know of any myself.  Try
searching on www.deja.com for key words specific to your  plight.  You
should get a few references to apropos newsgroups.

On Thu, 30 Sep 1999, JEFFREY wrote:

>                 My company have applied 5 BRI ISDN lines, and found out that
> our local Telecom Provider could not cater hunting lines facilities across
> multiple BRI ISDN lines.
>
>                  Is there any solution where we can have hunting line
> facilities for my 5 BRI ISDN lines ?
>
>                 Regards,
>                 Jeffrey Loo

                   messages? Visit our staff web site: