From:
Mark Rode <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Oct 2000 17:25:29 -0700
I recently cleaned and  purchased a new cartridge for my EPSON Action Laser
1000 and it has been working good. Of course this morning I turned it on
and nada...no lights ...no noise ...no power. I checked the power cable
with a VU meter and it is hot. The manual that came with the printer is
huge but lacks any technical information. Other then checking the power
switch I don't have a clue about how to proceed. Before I start
troubleshooting it does anyone have any idea about what would be the most
likely part to fail ? Do these things have an internal fuse ?
thanks

                     visit our download web page at:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html