From:
Ray Parrish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Mar 2008 10:43:38 -0700
Hello,

Yes, you can look on the card itself and locate it's FCC ID number then
take that to the following link to do an FCC ID search which will return
the make and model of the sound card.

http://www.driverzone.com/fcc_id_search.htm

Then you will probably be able to get the drivers from driverzone.com as
well.

Later, Ray Parrish

--

http://rayparrish.spaces.live.com/ Ray's Space, poetry, shareware, freeware