From:
Bradley Marden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 16:38:28 EST
I have heard of problems when doing such a project, the same as if you
replaced the motherboard from a system without reinstalling the OS. One thing
you might think about is booting into safe mode and remove all the system
drivers and then let then be detected to make sure that they are using the
correct drivers instead of just the wrong driver working some of the time.
But in the end you should be okay with what you have done.

Hope this help

Bradley Marden

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com