From:
Ron Colby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Mar 1998 08:18:01 -0800
My 72 year old father wants to join the computer revolution and has asked
me to help him pick out a system <gulp>. Needless to say he is computer
illiterate and I want to make this as painless as possible. He will be most
interested in running financial programs, utilizing the Internet for
research and running the latest in speech recognition software. 24 hour
toll free technical support from the company that he purchases from is a
must. Does support like this still exist? Any help would be most
appreciative. Included in the purchase will be a scanner, printer, modem
and monitor.