From:
Kylie Nielsen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Sep 1998 07:37:18 +1000
Hi
Does anyone know anything about a Wearnes Cdrom cd110.
I can not seem to get the cdrom working again. It is a friends computer
which she just put into get fix. They format the c drive  and they lost
the drivers and returned it to her without a cdrom
On the cdrom is says a Wearnes CD110 and it says FCC ID
JUG CDD 7010 is also written on the case of the cdrom.
I have downloaded the drivers from Wearnes site but on start up this is
the message I get.

device driver not found: 'wp_cdrom

No valid cdrom device drivers selected.

Can you help me fix the problem please.
Thankyou Janelle Nielsen

                                  -----
       **Need help with PCBUILD mailing list? Send an Email to:**