From:
joseph marty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Dec 2001 11:23:16 -0500
No can do.  Even if you have a D:\program files\whatever app, these installs change your registry, your system files, and other things we don't know.  If you did it your way nothing would work right.  There is no escaping the tedious task of reinstalling everything if you do a clean install of the OS.

--

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                          http://freepctech.com