From:
Bob Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Apr 2002 10:50:01 -0600
Hello loyal subscribers,

   We have been wondering how you view your computer
skills...  for a long time we have been making approximations
of the skill levels of the subscribers to PCBUILD and PCSOFT.
So, maybe the best way to find out is to have you rate yourself
in our web poll in order for us to better understand who we
are reaching with our mailing lists.

Visit our website at:  http://freepctech.com  and "down the
lower right hand side" is our newest poll.  I know that it takes
a minute to visit the website, but by taking our poll you will
give us some very useful information about the people we
are reaching, serving and hopefully helping.

     Bob Wright
The NoSpin Group, Inc.
http://freepctech.com - http://nospin.org