From:
Pinelands <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Oct 1998 13:20:04 +0200
Hi

I have DriveSpaced a few floppies and had no problems..although they take
forever to compress, but your data is has safe as it can possibly be on a
floppies.
And it will slow it down even more although not by very much but still
sometimes that can be in itself irratating as they are so slow already.

Cheers
Kevin Hains

>   I have been curious about whether not it is possible ot use
> Drivespace to compress floppies.  I think there may be problems
> taking them to other computers if the the version of drivespace is
> different. Has anyone had any experience with this?  Any pros or
> cons?

                                  -----
       **Need help with PCBUILD mailing list? Send an Email to:**