From:
"Villano, Paul" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 1999 08:11:07 -0500
Glad to hear this thread because I have to replace my own...also an HP, but
a 550C Deskjet...got it when it was brand new...how long ago was that?
Seven years?  HP doesn't even mention them on the printer cartridges these
days!  LOL.  But, after getting banged up through repeated moves, it finally
decided to become the Printer of Christmas Past and has given up the ghost.
It amazes me to think that a higher quality printer than I bought for about
$700 sells for about half that price these days and you can buy it off the
shelf at Wal-Mart!!  The times they are a-changin'!

Paul
How can you run your computer when Y2K hits?