From:
Jim Woodford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Apr 2000 07:59:54 -0400
Martin,

Is Win98 using the drivers that a distribution with the operating system. If
so, this is your problem. There is a bug in Win98 that involves that card.
My suggestion would be to unisntall the drivers that are currently installed
and reinstall the drivers that came on the Ensoniq CD. Just for your
reference, I have also had problems installing the card using the latest
drivers that are available from Creative. The drivers on the CD, however, I
have used without incident.