Date:
Fri, 13 Jul 2001 15:50:04 -0400
To Steve:

Last month I posted in here similar problem you're having  right now.  The
subject line was "Looping Registry Checker."  Like me, I strongly believe
you have a corrupted registry files and if you still have the capability, I
would strongly recommend right now to make backups of all your data files
(ex:  word files, dbase, spreadsheets, graphics, etc.) before it's too late.
You sound like your registry files are corrupted.

 I should say, the problem was very devastating  such that I end up
reformatting my harddrive.  I am hoping you have been making back ups of
your registry files.  If not, start copying or making back ups of your files
I mentioned above.  The only way you can restore your System Registry is
through your back up copies.  Otherwise, all the rest of the experts agreed
in my case... I was SOL!  I hate to admit it at the time but they were
right.  Another hard lesson learned for me.  I sincerely hope your problem
is not the same as mine.  And in your case, I hope I am wrong ...  Good
luck.

Emie DelRosario