From:
"Kurr, Martin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 May 1999 11:50:24 -0500
Make sure you are using 32 bit drivers, not the 16 bit.  Check the
manufacturer's web site.  16 bit drivers do not work with all software
installations.  First thing is try to update drivers.  Also make sure you
have latest OS patches.  Does file transfer work in DOS mode?
Martin Kurr
email [log in to unmask]

                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html