From:
generalstuff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Jun 2005 12:16:25 -0400
My Chipset is 845G/GL/GV/GLV  (and some show GLVE, as you did) "FAMILY" - but the driver downloads are specific to ONE of these - not to the "FAMILY".  I don't know how to tell WHICH driver to download.  Also, apparently you have to also download and use a "driver installer" for these, but there are also a bunch of those.  The older one fits my PC, but I don't know if it has to fit the age of my PC or the age of the driver that it is installing.  It just should not be this hard.

Anna