From:
Dean Kukral <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Jul 1999 12:56:39 -0500
I subscribe to PC Computing, which every  month gives an updated list
of hardware and software which, in their opinion, is the best available
at the time.  It is a good resource for people with this kind of
question.

I also subscribe to PC Gamer and Computer Game Review, which
frequently have hardware information of interest to gamers, whose
requirements are somewhat different from others.  This month, in
particular, I believe that both magazines have articles on video
cards, because a bunch of new generation cards have just come
out.

Dean Kukral    [log in to unmask]