From:
joseph marty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 2004 23:15:34 -0500
You can use the XP CD to reformat.  You will have 30 days to activate XP after installing, so you can download and install all the drivers you'll need before re-activating.  If you don't make too many changes in hardware the reactivation problem should be painless and automatic.  If you do you may have to call in to finish it.

> Thanks for the replies! I didn't load drivers in proper order so I guess
>that's my problem. What would be the proper method of wiping the drive and
>starting over? Should I use the XP cd or perhaps the seagate HD cd? And after
>re-installing XP will I have to re-activate XP before downloading chipset drivers
>from microsoft or after all drivers are loaded? I also wonder, since I've
>already activated XP will there be a problem activating it the second time.
>Thanks again for all your help!!!

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.

                     visit our download web page at: