From:
Bob Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 07:52:34 -0700
OOPS!

I took all the time to write this and left out one of the most important
points, how to find the Troubleshooting Basics columns referenced.

The columns are found on our web site at:
http://nospin.com/pc/ts001.html

I apologize for the need for this second post with additional instructions.

    Bob Wright
The NOSPIN Group