From:
Huonga3TCV <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 May 2003 19:40:14 +0300
Hi Kevin,
I'm so sorry but I have to disagree with you about that.We are having a p2p
4-computer network, three of them are running on WinXP and one on Win98SE. I
haven't created any accounts on my computer for others, but they are able to
access my computer if I set permissions for them.All of the computers see
one another as well.The best way to access computers on on network is by IP
but not by Computer Name (it is my experience).Have a nice day.
Huynh Minh Huong
Email: [log in to unmask]