From:
"Tony M." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 2007 08:08:13 -0800
>Can I use the IDE cable from the HD in a nonresponding 95 machine to
>connect, with some kind of adapter, to an XP machine?
>
>Rob

No Adaptor would be needed - you could remove the drive from the old
machine and either install, or set it next to the new machine - the
cable to connect it would be the same (this is assuming your XP
computer doesn't use SATA - even then, it is very likely that you
have and IDE port on the new machine)

Tony Mayer

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml