From:
"Robet W. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Dec 2000 17:39:46 -0500
I have currently noticed the picture on my not even a year old DIGIVIEW monitor being "shakey". It seems the whole picture moves side to side.I have reinstalled the correct drivers for the monitor and my GeForce Asus Pure 32mg DDR Video Card but nothing seems to have helped. I'm running Windows 2000 Pro with all updated drivers on a clean install. I have tried Degaussing just in case and it had no effect.I have no motors running near it. If anyone has a clue where i should be looking or wether or not it's just the monitor going bad please drop any and all oppinions at me.

Thank's in advance!
Robert W. Smith

                  Visit our website regularly for FAQs,
                  http://nospin.com - http://nospin.org