From:
Huonga3TCV <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Aug 2003 12:52:21 +0300
Ed,
May be you are using some application that has a feature permitting you to
disable all desktop icons. If not then try rightclick on the
destop-->properties, on the Desktop Tab click on Customize Desktop, the
Desktop Items dialog box will appear. Now on the General Tab be sure that
the Items you want to appear to be checked. And on the Web Tab of the
Desktop Items dialog box click to uncheck Lock Desktop Items.
Huynh Minh Huong
Email: [log in to unmask]