From:
"Robb N. Cravens" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Nov 2001 08:58:18 -0500
I read the post and got interested. The link as given was incomplete.
The link you are looking for is:

http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q253/9/12.asp?id=Q253912

An excellent article!!

---clip

I tried to read the article below, but got a "page not found" message. Are you sure it's correct.  I also tried searching for the article Q253, but go no matches.  Please try again as I'd like to know why Win Me is so bad, and what I can do to make it run (altho you have to admit that it ought to work right from the start).  Win 98 at least ran OK for a while, and there were many more tweaks and cures for it.  Win Me never really caught on, and I can definitely see why.