From:
Dean Kukral <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Mar 2008 20:04:08 -0500
That's like saying, "I want to buy a new car."  (Honda Civic, Ford, BMW,
Ferrari, sedan, coupe, convertible)

Only YOU can  decide what YOU NEED, what YOU WANT, what YOU can AFFORD, etc.

You haven't given us any idea why you need a "powerful PC."  Are you playing
games?,  doing spreadsheets?, weather simulation?,  etc.

I suggest that you look at recent copies of PCGAMER magazine.  They offer
suggestions for various budgets.  Look in "Tom's Hardware Guide"  or
"Extremetech" for reviews of equipment.  Look at the customer reviews in
NewEgg for real-life opinions.

When you know the answers to the three questions on the second line above,
then write again, and, maybe, someone can make a reasonably informed
suggestion.

Dean Kukral