From:
Dave Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 May 2003 08:08:17 -0500
Could be a number of things:  Disk utilities running, Norton utilities or
Diskeeper utility, anti-virus software, maybe a virus.  If you;re not
running any of these, try turning off the Smart Drive utility in the BIOS if
it's selected.  Also check the power management in the control panel and
BIOS.

Dave Jones
http://www.vdoguy.com

Camel: A horse designed by committee