From:
Jeff McConnell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 May 1999 16:21:11 -0500
First of all, do you research before starting this. :)  Maybe you already
have, but there are a lot of special considerations if you want to run dual
celerons.  For one thing, when it comes to dual-motherboards, there is not
an equivalent to the "good and cheap" Abit BH6 (at least the last time I
looked into them - a couple of months ago).

Second, by far the best resource for Celeron info is the #celeron channel on
EFnet (an irc network).  If you are new to irc, go to www.mirc.com first.
Once you are on irc, connect to an efnet server (irc.chat.org will get you
there) and join the #celeron channel.  You will more than likely find a few
people in there who are running the set-up you want to try.

Also, a few of the companies that offer tested celeron setups have employees
(or owners) that hang out in the channel.

Jeff