From:
joseph marty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 17:15:49 -0400
You might consider replacing your mouse with a new touchpad. I've been using Cirque Glidepoint touchpads for the last 4 years.  Everything is done with a fingertip, no hand or wrist motion, and no moving parts in the device.  I have 3 touchpads for my 3 computers.  Fellowes now makes Cirque Cruisecat touchpads.  The Cirques list for $69.95, and I found the Fellowes, which is identical, at www.buycomp.com for $27.90.  It comes with a 3-year warranty, but since there are no moving  parts, it would be hard to break one.  My first one still works  perfectly.  Find out about them at www.fellowes.com or www.cirque.com.  I wouldn't switch back to a mouse for anything.