From:
Jesse Hogan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jan 2009 15:45:49 -0500
Never tell any one to use canned air it's a death sentance the
heatsink has ball bearings, you get more dust stuck in there and then
it makes things worse only vaccuume the case and heatsink fan if you
take the fan off u can spray that with air also u should clean off the
old thermal grease from the heatsink and CPU and apply some new grease

Sent from my blackberry