From:
Holli Van Nest <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 May 1998 13:38:27 -0500
Hi folks,

Sorry to repeat this question, but my mail server's been down for a
few days and I didn't receive any responses to my earlier posts.  I
appreciate any responses.

I've got a user with a CTX International EZBook - Pentium with 16 mb
ram running Win '95.  She recently tried to add a new printer driver
and got a Spool 32 error.

I tried also and got the same message, and then when I try to open
the printers window, it never fully loads, and eventually I get a
Spool 32 error.   Or sometimes, the window opens, but it's totally
blank, or the add printer icon or a previously loaded printer icon
shows, but nothing else - no menu, no toolbar, nothing.

I've run scandisk, regclean 4.1a, and defrag, with no change.  I
have also reinstalled Windows, to the same directory as the previous
installation.  I'm guessing that my next step is to format the drive
and do an installation from the beginning, but I'm reluctant to do
that if there's something less drastic to try.

Thanks for any help!

Holli

*********
Holli Van Nest