From:
garry bassett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jun 2002 09:54:23 +0000
HI,
  i need to install the drivers for my Amacom bravo 6x pcmcia cdrom drive so
i can reinstall windows on my laptop .i have formatted the hard drive but
dont know the correct A: command to install the drivers from the floppy
disk.on the floppy it just says install s/w from this disk.is there anything
else i need to do before this?..
could someone please tell me how to do this.
thanks
garry

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml