Date:
Wed, 2 Jul 2003 09:35:52 -0700
I installed a new Lexmark printer (not the same model) and could not get the
paper to feed straight and it would jam. After lots of frustration I called
Lexmark and they replaced the printer. The replacement works good. Sometimes
products are just plain defective from the start. This experience might be
applicable in your case.

Tom Mayer