Date:
Sun, 4 Feb 2001 15:13:34 -0500
Good Afternoon Brian,

I'm not quite sure what you're referring to when you mention *RAM Page*, but
the first thing that comes to mind is a freeware memory utility for Windows.
While I haven't ever used it myself, I've seen it cited often enough in
online newletters that the name stuck with me.

Here's a brief introduction to the program excerpted from the author's
website:
---
RAMpage Version 1.6
by John Fitzgibbon

RAMpage is a small Windows utility that displays the amount of available
memory in an icon in the System Tray. It can also free memory; by double
clicking the tray icon, or by setting a threshold that activates the program
automatically, or by having it run automatically when an application exits.
RAMpage is free, and open source.

FEATURES:
- Frees memory automatically, on demand, or after an application finishes
running
- Very low active memory footprint
- Very low resource and CPU usage
- Can run "hidden", which further reduces memory and resource usage
- Can be run from a batch file, or via a shortcut, to free memory on a "once
off" basis
- Easy to install, configure and automate
- Freeware
---

Give it a try and see if it serves your purpose.  RAMpage can be found @
http://www.jfitz.com/software/RAMpage/index.htm or