From:
Glenn Belyea <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Aug 2000 10:16:51 -0500
Jason:

For a point of reference, you can find your registration number on the
"System Properties" page. To find this, right-click on "My Computer", select
properties. This will bring up the "System Properties" page. Your serial
number is on this page and looks something like this:
XXXXX-OEM-XXXXXXX-XXXXX.

Best of luck with the new PC.

Glenn Belyea
Network Technician, CCNA