From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 May 1998 08:18:25 -0400

I vaguely remember an article in one of the trade mags shortly
after 95B was released.  It said something about different levels
of support and licensing.

I'm not a reseller, so I can't speak on what arrangements/agreements
MS has with builders vs resellers, etc.

Looking at this from the consumer's side.... the above statement
is at the beginning of my copy of the End User License Agreement
that is on the first page of the book published by Microsoft
and that came with my system.

So I guess the best thing for anyone in doubt is to read the
EULA that comes with the product you have/are going to purchase
and buyer beware.