From:
Marc Guise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Apr 2004 06:32:58 +0000
[log in to unmask] wrote:
> Is there a meter to check, if a power supply is working correctly.
> Who sales them and how much?
>
> I don't need a huge power supply. Just say 350 watt that is very
> dependable. What is the best brands? PowMax,Just 4 PC,
> Avus,Chieftec ETC?
>
> Thanks in advance!
> Richard F. Bolha

I've used Antec in the past and was very happy with it . Their True 380
model might suit you
http://www.antec-inc.com/pro_details_powerSupply.php?ProdID=20380#

Also worth a look is the Enermax 365
http://www.enermax.com.tw/eg365p-ve.htm

Both these PSU's are quality, dependable products as well as quiet. I'm
sure there are other good brands on the market, but these are two that I
have had experience with and would recommend

Marc