Date:
Sat, 8 May 1999 22:58:55 -0400
Changhsu,

Sorry I didn't see your original message sooner as this problem could have
been fixed using a Microsoft update!

This is a problem that Microsoft has admitted may occur in certain systems
after installing a program or making a configuration change.  It occurs in
all versions of Win95.

Go to http://www.outdoorwriter.com/articles/computer/flaw.htm for more info.
There's even a patch available for download there.

If you can't get to the site, I can e-mail the patch to you (102k zip file).

Good luck,

Tim Klymkow