From:
martin mccabe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Sep 2005 02:12:27 +0100
Hi dianne,
I think you'r forgetting to leave you'r own hard drive connected?
I havn't followed this so dont know much about your problem but as a
quick solution for problem hard drives leave your own hard drive connected
and
connect the problem HD instead of your CD or DVD drive boot up as normal
and windows should recognize the drive, if there are no major problems with
the drive,
copy info you want to your HD reconnect your CD or DVD and burn it to disc