From:
Kyle Elmblade <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jul 1999 00:59:16 GMT
My initial feeling on this is a failing CMOS battery.  Does this happen when
you do a warm boot, or just on a cold boot.  If it occurs during a warm
boot, that's probably not it.  But, if it does it on a cold boot, I would
say you are loosing settings when you turn the computer off due to a failed
or failing batter.

Kyle