From:
bobwarasila <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Mar 2003 08:48:18 -0500
Thanks, Stan I'll look for one.  Can you give me a clue as to what to look
for when searching for a hardware modem?  I find most modems don't tell me
up front if they are hardware or software type.  I know the software modems
are generally the cheap ones, is there another clue?

Bob Warasila
[log in to unmask]  (home)
[log in to unmask]   (work)
[log in to unmask] (work)