From:
Ben Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Dec 2002 21:45:55 -0500
There are rebates available for download on the CompUSA site.  Are saying
that the particular items you bought don't have rebate forms available
there?  If they are manufacturer's rebates, try the manufacturer's website.

provide what they advertise. If the store advertised an item with a rebate,
it's his problem not yours.  I've pushed a CompUSA manger into just giving
me an instant rebate when he didn't have the forms available.

Ben Moore