From:
Dean Kukral <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Feb 1999 12:27:00 -0600
This is what I did to get my PCI modem to be recognized.

Go to:  settings / control panel / system / device  manager

Find a yellow symbol under "other devices"  unless it has
actually been recognized as a modem.

Click on it.

Go to:  driver / update driver / display ...

Select the type.

Then "have disk"  and "browse"

Find the driver on your disk and select it and finish.

HTH

Dean Kukral