Date:
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 08:31:53 +1200
Thank you for your correction, it was rather careless of me to say that.
One must be as accurate as possible with descriptions of methodology, musn't
one?

To recap:
One uses fdisk to set up partitions:
One uses the format command to format a drive in DOS.

What I was looking for information about, was how it's possible for one to
end up with a non-dos partition, when one has done the above operation about
500 times previously without this occurring.

Ian Porter
Computer Guys
PCBuild and Service Centre
Arrowtown