Date:
Sat, 30 May 1998 23:51:20 -0400
Hi All,

I have a partitioned harddrive; drive letters C:, D:, E:, F:, and G:.
My CD-Rom is drive M:.  I have a last drive statement in the config.sys
file that reads LASTDRIVE=R.

The Jaz dive is external.  When I turn it on it assumes drive letter D:
and reassigns the logical drive drive letters E: - H:.  When this
happens my program files cannot be found.

I have gone into control panel, system, device manager but it will not
allow me to change the drive letter.

Anyone run into this problem and got a solution?  Is the problem caused
by the logical drives?  Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,        George Helm

I have submitted this question before with no luck in solving my
problem, so I try again.

-
If we can put a man on the moon, why not Bill Clinton?