From:
Robert Lendrim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 May 2004 15:40:08 -0400
I have always had more than one hard drive for my W98 computers. They can
be switched with removable trays. That allows me to have one secure drive
for important stuff, and another for online stuff, email, games, etc. I
would like to do that with my newer XP computer. So I want to make a new
drive using my one copy of XPPro and use it on the same computer as my
original XP drive. I want to stay within the MS license rules.
Is it possible?
Is it practical?
Is it consistent with the MS license?
Thanks, Bob Lendrim

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0419-2, 05/09/2004
Tested on: 5/9/2004 3:41:21 PM