From:
Hugh Vandervoort <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Jun 2005 10:19:08 -0400
There's nothing particularly difficult, but you will need to follow the
instructions carefully.
Wireless networks can be very frustrating (Or very easy). It's possible
to run into problems with hardware comaptability, interference(Both
electrical and physical) and software inadequacies. You may need to get
driver updates as well.
If you like tinkering, the advantage of doing it yourself is that you'll
be able to diagnose and fix most problems
You'll find some excellent help here:  http://www.homenethelp.com/
and here:  http://www.practicallynetworked.com/
If you post the details of your setup, we may be able to offer further
advice.

Emy wrote:

>How difficult is it to install a wireless network in my home? I have 3 computers and one will be located on the 2nd floor (less than a 150 feet between each PC. We were quoted $200 to install the wireless network and security and indicated it would take several hours if I would try to do this on my own and maybe not do it properly...Can you make a recomendation about this??
>Thanks!

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com