Date:
Thu, 14 Oct 1999 07:07:52 -0500
Hello Tony,

When installing a motherboard recently, I had the same symptoms, EXCEPT, I
did not check to see how "normally" the system ran after the re-boot.  It
just ran as long as I let it which wasn't very long.  Mine ended up being a
short between the motherboard and chassis.  Check very carefully your
motherboard installation or for anything else in there that could be
shorting the MB.
Sorry no specific help, just relating my little experience...

David Abbe