From:
Chipmunks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Jul 2001 22:23:56 -0400
Hi,

Since I am having problems with my current Athlon mainboard (Gigabyte ga7
ixe4), I would appreciate any recommendations for a replacement.

My cpu is an Athlon AMD 1.2 ghz.

Any motherboard replacement would need to have isa slots still to
accommodate an internal speech card to work with my screenreader. (I am
blind.)

I also prefer not having any onboard sound or video. If this cannot be
avoided, any onboard stuff should at least be possible to disable in
hardware on the motherboard itself and not just in cmos.

I hope you guys can recommend  a board that fits my system. Thanks a bunch.

Doris Schmill

Chipmunk