From:
Kyle Elmblade <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 1999 20:40:05 GMT
Kumari,

We need a whole lot more information here.  Was there anything leading up to
this problem that could be an issue?  What where you doing just before you
turned the computer off the last time?  Or, did the computer just turn
itself off and now won't turn on?

I know this is the obvious one, and I don't wish to insult your
intelligence, but have you checked your power sources?  Make sure the wall
outlet or power strip that the system is plugged into is working correctly.
Make sure the power cable is connected to the back of the system properly.
Did the box get bumped and possible the power inside the PC come separated
from the motherboard?

Other issues could have to do with bad video, memory, or power supply.  The
motherboard could be bad (though typically it has to be an ATX board for
this to be an issue).

Other information that would help is the type of motherboard, power supply,
case, CPU, etc.  If you can provide this information and what you have done
so far it would go a long way towards us being able to help you with the
problem.

Kyle