From:
aung-maw <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Feb 2009 11:25:23 +0800
Dear Kenneth,

After replacing new Motherboard, it found CPU fan being very noisy (or, it
may be higher speed than before)
The only difference between old MBD and new one is that Fan position
(initially mounted vertically and now horizontally)

Do you see any problem or unusual of this noise? any solution.

Aung Maw (HP 94569849)
Wanbin Enterprise Pte Ltd